T20 world cup 2024 Anushka Sharma reveals daughter Vamika is the biggest concern for Team India Virat Kohli

T20 World Cup 2024: The whole country is celebrating after winning the T20 World Cup. India has won the T20 World Cup trophy after 17 years and in such a situation, Player of the Match Virat Kohli and his family are also overjoyed. After the victory, Anushka Sharma has revealed her daughter Vamika’s biggest concern about the T20 World Cup.

Anushka Sharma posted several pictures on social media congratulating Team India for winning the T20 World Cup. Along with this, she told how her daughter Vamika was worried about whether anyone hugged the players or not when they were crying on TV.

Vamika was worried about this
Anushka Sharma wrote in the caption- ‘Our daughter’s biggest concern was whether there was someone to hug her after seeing all the players crying on TV. Yes, my dear, she was hugged by 1.5 billion people. What a great victory and what a great achievement!! Champions – congratulations!!’

Anushka’s ‘special post’ for Virat Kohli
While posting another post, Anushka Sharma has also congratulated husband Virat Kohli for the victory. She has posted a photo of Virat wearing the tricolor and holding the trophy in his hand. With this, the actress wrote in the caption – ‘And….. I love this man. I am very grateful to invite you to my house. Now bring me a glass of sparkling water to celebrate this!’

India won the T20 World Cup trophy after 17 years
Let us tell you that the final match of the T20 World Cup was played between India and South Africa at Kensington Oval Stadium in Barbados on 29 June. During this, India defeated South Africa by 7 runs and won the trophy after 17 years.

read this also: Virat Kohli called Anushka Sharma as soon as he won the T20 World Cup, the cricketer was seen playing with the children on a video call

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Reply